Welcome to AWebsiteGuy!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AWebsiteGuy's Website or any Website authored by AWebsiteGuy.
AWebsiteGuy is located at:
2550 Duportail st,
Richland, Washington Richland 99352
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use AWebsiteGuy's website or any Website authored by AWebsiteGuy if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, AWebsiteGuy and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AWebsiteGuy including basic design templates. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view our pages/work but you may not view and/or print pages from https://awebsiteguy.com or any websites authored by or hosted by awebsiteguy or our licensee for your own personal use and are subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
* Republish material whole or in part from awebsiteguy.com or any websites authored by or hosted by awebsiteguy or any licensee.
* Sell, rent or sub-license material from awebsiteguy.com or any websites authored by or hosted by awebsiteguy or any licensee.
* Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from awebsiteguy.com or any websites authored by or hosted by awebsiteguy or any licensee.
Redistribute content from AWebsiteGuy (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. AWebsiteGuy does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of AWebsiteGuy, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws AWebsiteGuy shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. AWebsiteGuy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to AWebsiteGuy a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
WHO IS NOT Allowed and our policy on Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may NOT link to OR IN ANY WAY ACCESS our Web site without prior written approval:
PicScout, http://www.picscout.com/ , and all other customers, employee's or agents of PicScout.
Getty Images, http://www.gettyimages.com/ and all other customers, employee's or agents of Getty Images.
Cyveillance Intelligence Center http://www.cyveillance.com/, and all other customers, employee's or agents of Cyveillance Intelligence Center.
ANY of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns are prohibited from accessing any web server or any domain copyrighted or authored by AWebsiteGuy.com or any pages authored by Awebsiteguy.com.
1: Permission for the copyright scanning robot program known as PicScout and for robots owned or operated by Cyveillance Intelligence Center, Getty Images, their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns to access this site is explicitly denied. All other robots which scan content for the purpose of any law enforcement, criminal or civil, are also denied permission to access this site at any time without a duly served warrant in accordance with the 4th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America and duly codified laws of the State of Washington.
2: Most of the photos here are taken by our own cameras or are open source; All videos that appear on any domain copyrighted, including our Facebook page, Google+ profile, and our YouTube Channel were made by Awebsiteguy.com for the sole use of AWebsiteGuy and our customers. All photo, video, and audio content on awebsiteguy.com servers is licensed for all noncommercial reproduction with attribution to awebsiteguy.com. EXCEPT by any law enforcement agency, Getty Images, PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns; or by any other corporation that has at least once filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against one or more online users of their content. Use of any original awebsiteguy.com story, photo, audio, design template or video recording for any purpose, by any entity which is a plaintiff in a copyright infringement case is hereby prohibited.
Approved Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations,
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to danny(a)awebsiteguy.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
* By use of our corporate name; or
* By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
* By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of AWebsiteGuy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
AWebsiteguy uses images that are created by us or taken by our own cameras or obtained from these free picture sources.
If you feel we have used an image that belongs to you, Very first, we are sorry! We go to great lengths to ensure we use royalty free images, as we would feel the same way!. but people make mistakes. If you feel we use a photo with rights..please contact us right away as we will remove any photo AND contact the site where we obtained the image to let them know it belongs to you!
Notice concerning demands for damages originating from Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns or any other scanning robot users sending “demand notices” prior to DMCA takedown notices.
We regard Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns as entities engaged in extortion. As such, all payment demands SHALL BE REFUSED if any threats of legal action are ever received from Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns or any other copyright holder demanding “damages” prior to sending DMCA takedown notifications. Not only will we refuse to pay the 'extortion' funds you demand,we shall counter sue in U.S.Court and seek liquidated damages in the amount of $25,000 US per violation of our Terms of Service concerning image scanning robots.
DISCLAIMER: The term “extortion” is used in this terms of service as a layman’s term (e.g. shakedown, blackmail, swindle, con) and is not an assertion that Getty Images or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns has committed a crime under applicable CRIMINAL LAWS. Having morals..eh another story.