SEO - Search engine optimization.
First, search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website.
Second, and in particular, SEO affects a search engine’s unpaid results.
Which are often, and also referred to as natural, organic, or earned results.
Above all, it puts your business in front of new customers.
First page websites get 91.5% of Google traffic.
Illustrates your service expertise.
Most noteworthy, increases website engagement.
Top positions get more traffic and more revenue.
Content Optimization and Submission
- We create keyword based page titles.
- As well as creating meta tags.
- We place strategic search phrases on pages.
- Develop your sitemaps for Google and Bing.
- Submit website to directories limited use.
So in short, quality content means relevance. In fact, it is the number one driver of your search engine rankings.
We Always look for ways to improve your rankings. For example, Checking your work as you to illustrate your products.
Five Ways We Improve Your SEO Ranking.
- We Always Publish Relevant Content!
- As Well As Updating The Content Regularly!
- Create And Use Metadata.
- Build a link worthy site.
- Use alt tags but no keywords tag.
How we design a website for SEO
- Research your keywords.
- Place keywords on a page strategically.
- Include meta and title tags on every page.
- Keep your content fresh and updated.
- Provide enough content on your page.
- Use images sparingly.
- Avoid using frames if possible.
- Build incoming or back links.